Our themes are developed to work exclusively with our features, and designed to include all manner of additional hooks and functionality built in that allow us to deliver highly personalized end results for our clients.
We’ve got a LOT going on at Agentfire, all of which will be detailed more extensively over the coming weeks. Over the last month or so we’ve quietly updated all of our theme frameworks to 2.0 versions, and added a brand new theme, our Ember Theme! More details below:
Take a look at some of our clients’ websites that are running on these themes!
- Spark 2.0 Theme: WalkerRealEstateGroup.com
- Inferno 2.0 Theme: SusanandSonRealty.com
- Blaze 2.0 Theme: HirshRealEstate.com
- Ember Theme: AustinHomesforSale.com
Themes, but not in the general sense
A theme is something you’d download from WordPress.org or purchase online as a starter template for your site. Agentfire does not sell individual themes, and even if we were to sell our themes, they simply wouldn’t work in the same manner. Our themes are developed to work exclusively with our features, and designed to include all manner of additional hooks and functionality built in that allow us to deliver highly personalized end results for our clients. Why not check out our every updating portfolio for examples!
What’s New Since the 1.0 Themes?
- Improved Coding – Core updates to some of the HTML5 functionality that was previously in our themes
- Sticky Menu’s– The top menu will now ‘stick’ to the top of the site. Further, the ‘sticky’ menu is a condensed version or the original menu so as to not take up too much of the screen.
- Mobile Menu’s– At iPad level and below, the menu will swap out for a custom menu that’s much more mobile friendly
- Click to Call– At Smartphone level, a click to call button will appear on the bottom right of the screen
- Add to Home screen– On apple devices, users will be prompted to add your website to their home screen. Your sites favicon will be used (which we configure during our setup process).
Agentfire is committed to best practice with every new feature or implementation. That being said all of our new theme frameworks feature
- Genesis 2.0- The best WordPress framework available
- HTML5 & CSS3– The newest languages
- Schema.org Markup– Able to directly communicate valuable information to search engines
- Proven– Form and function are two halves of the same whole. All of our themes have been meticulously tested to ensure best practice in every sense – from design to navigation to capture to conversion.
At this point, if you’re site isn’t prepped to serve a tablet / mobile audience, you’re way behind the curve. Not only are all of our sites perfectly responsive, but we even have specific lead capture and calls to action that will only pop in at certain device sizes! Test one of our themes across different device sizes to see firsthand how specific elements swap out or change based on the device size. As an example, check out the quick search on all of our sites homepages, and watch as it transforms into a mobile IDX call to action at tablet size and below (small example).
What if I want to upgrade?
One of the many great things about Agentfire is that one you’re a part of the family, major updates like theme updates only require a nominal fee. If you’re currently running on one of our non-responsive themes or 1.0 version themes, simply submit a ticket through your dashboard ( the Submit a Ticket option ) to inquire on what would be involved in an upgrade!
As always, make sure to check out our portfolio for new live examples of our sites, or our pricing page for a mostly complete list of current features! We’ll be detailing many more of our new features in the coming weeks!