Fill in your information below to request a quote!
Rather than building our own proprietary CRM, AgentFire integrates with some of the best 3rd party Real Estate CRM’s on the planet. Most real estate solutions try to cover Website, IDX and CRM themselves – and what does that normally mean for you? It means you end up paying more, for weaker features, that are rarely if ever updated. So by integrating with leading 3rd parties, AgentFire gives our clients access to the best CRM’s – and not only that – when you integrate with a 3rd party CRM – let’s take LionDeskCRM for example (our current client favorite!) – you’ll get a CRM that’s loaded with industry leading features, constantly updated with new features, and all of this at a much lower combined cost. To view complete information on CRM integration, please visit our CRM Integration Addon Page – which include info on costs for integration, how we handle the integration (using ZapierAPI), and a list of our top picks for 3rd party real estate CRM’s!
1. Spark Site:
Your templated, semi-custom or fully custom made website. This includes your visual editor, to easily make changes and updates to your site, or even to build out entire pages yourself!
We load your Spark Site with industry leading tools. Just to name a few:
Your Area Guides, making it easy to establish yourself as the hyperlocal expert with auto-generated market reports. Your blogging tool, providing your page visitors with useful information and boosting your SEO rankings and much much more. Please refer to our pricing widget for a full list of tools.
3. Support & Hosting
The base monthly fee covers both your access to support as well as your site hosting fees, plugin upgrades and more. Your site is hosted on a professional grade server hosting environment with CDN deployment. Automatic WordPress updates are performed at the network level and tested to ensure your site is firing on all cylinders. You’ll get automatic feature updates to our own host of plugins as well! In addition, your site is backed up daily, to ensure you never have to worry. Even your demographic & school data through Home Junction (unlimited) is regularly updated!
*Your monthly fee may vary based on the IDX Package you select, as well as MLS pass through fees.
You own all of the unique content on the website, AgentFire proprietary technology is non-transferable and 3rd party plugins would have to be re-licensed in the event that you wanted to move your website to it’s own WordPress installation – the process of which is definitely not a straightforward copy/paste process and we’ll elaborate a bit more – In the event that you wanted to discontinue your AgentFire website and move to a separate WordPress installation:
The cost of doing an external site transfer is determined on a per site basis. Our hourly rate to package up your site is $75/hr and in most cases should only take 2hrs to complete for a basic website.
Note: This is very important to mention – if you decide to move your site away from AgentFire you will lose all of our proprietary tools and features that come with your site. These include items such as AF Area Guides, Custom Forms and Buyer/Seller Guides. Also as mentioned previously, 3rd party plugins and theme frameworks would have to be re-installed and in some cases re-licensed.
We offer unlimited email support, and we’ll help you with whatever you need! Our support team was recently rated in the top 90th percentile on Zendesk! (Zendesk is the support software used by thousands of top online businesses).
The best way to take advantage of our fantastic support is by chatting with us through our chatbot, or by emailing [email protected] directly with your question or comment.
We manage our sites via WordPress Multisite, meaning that we manage all of your sites available plugins from one central control panel.
For this reason you cannot add your own plugins – however if you need to add some sort of real estate related feature, we can almost always accommodate – and in most cases this is a benefit of Agentfire as we’ll generally have the best feature, or recommend the best way to accomplish what you’re looking to achieve within the site.
If you require the level of control where for example – you want to add a plugin that makes a pink butterfly move across the screen, Agentfire may not be the best solution for you!
The monthly fee begins once your site is provisioned (meaning we start development) as that is when we provision space on our network and activate your theme, plugin, and Home Junction data licenses. This is factored into our pricing.
Occasionally we’ll run a promotion if we’re releasing new ‘add-on’ products, but we don’t believe in playing games and our Spark packages are priced as competitively as we can given all that’s included and our associated costs.
You won’t be able to access FTP, and you won’t have access to the plugins directory. Most of our clients see this as a benefit, given that as long as what you’re looking to accomplish is real estate related, we almost always already have a solution or method to accomplish what you’re looking for in the ‘best’ possible way. Just submit a ticket by emailing [email protected] and we’ll get you sorted!
We take your site’s security very seriously – below is everything we do to secure our network!
1. We back maintain regular backups of our sites and all related data. We keep these backups both on our network for quick recovery, and “off-site” with a different provider in the event of a disaster. So, if our provider were to suddenly implode with no notice, we would at the very least still have all of the data so we could get back online elsewhere without losing any data.
2. We have a dedicated firewall in front of our servers. Our actual servers are disconnected from the outside world and cannot be accessed directly. All traffic, including loading a page on one of our sites, goes through the firewall. This allows us to very quickly spot and block any offending or questionable traffic if (when…) we need to.
3. If there is any traffic that is questionable (but we can’t be 110% confident it is “bad”), or may potentially cause undue stress on our infrastructure (ie: something that could cause slowdown, such as bots and overly-aggressive “uptime checks”) we sandbox it so it does not affect anybody else. We don’t want to block legitimate traffic, so if we’re not completely sure it’s bad traffic, we just isolate it until we know for sure.
4. Nobody—not even AgentFire devs–have direct access to the files that run your site. The only way to upload new files is our deployment system. Those files are run through a series of automated tests, and the upload is halted if something fails or there is anything questionable about them.
5. We are a managed service, so no clients are able to upload via FTP or install their own plugins. All such requests have to go through AgentFire support. Any additional plugins that may be requested are tested and vetted through senior support and DevOps staff to ensure that they do not compromise our network. This is done before such plugins come anywhere near live sites.
6. All code that we write internally for our own plugins and frameworks is reviewed by at least one or two other developers before being considered for deployment on a live site.
7. We have not had a verified hack to date.
In short: we have physical barriers in place to prevent unauthorized access to our systems, as well as tools in place to prevent *US* from accessing them directly unless authorized by senior system administration staff. Mistakes happen—better to be safe than sorry!
Prefer to walk before we run? Try our 10-day free trial to check out our tools & dashboard, or choose ‘Express Setup’ to get setup with our website & complete suite of tools for just $99/setup and $129/mo.
…Or Scale Up
Whether you go big now or later, Spark Sites are designed to grow with you. Custom Designs, Branding, Area Maps, Blogging, Newsletters & more. We let you grow at your own pace!
Once you have created your account, you will then be able to fill out some basic information and launch an awesome hyper local website!
After we complete the initial setup of your website, our design team will help you customize it further with up to 8 hours of custom design time.