The same amazing core features!
AF Lead Pages™
AF Team Members™
AF Lead Manager™
Unlimited Ticket Support
AgentFire comes in two unique flavors - Spark Sites and Elite Custom, both of which feature the exact same core features and addon features.
Get Premium Addons!
Connect the best IDX!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. We will create a WordPress export file which would include all of your posts, pages, media, and menu structure
2. We would export as much of your page’s layout/design and content as possible. (note: you will need to purchase your own licenses of any 3rd party tools that your site’s design uses – ex. xtheme/cornerstone, rev slider and ess. grid)
3. You would have to reinstall / reconfigure your IDX plugin on your new host (your IDX provider will be able to assist you with that)
The cost of doing an external site transfer is determined on a per site basis. Our hourly rate to package up your site is $75/hr and in most cases should only take 2hrs to complete for a basic website.
Note: This is very important to mention – if you decide to move your site away from AgentFire you will lose all of our proprietary tools and features that come with your site. These include items such as REV CTA, Area Content System, Custom Forms and Buyer/Seller Guides. Also as mentioned previously, 3rd party plugins and theme frameworks would have to be re-installed and in some cases re-licensed.
The best way to take advantage of our fantastic support is by emailing [email protected] directly with your question or comment – our average response time is within a few hours and this will allow us to thoroughly investigate your request and consult with other team members if and when necessary.
Alternatively you can visit the AgentFire homepage or support areas for live support from 9am-5pm EST.
For this reason you cannot add your own plugins – however if you need to add some sort of real estate related feature, we can almost always accommodate – and in most cases this is a benefit of Agentfire as we’ll generally have the best feature, or recommend the best way to accomplish what you’re looking to achieve within the site.
If you require the level of control where for example – you want to add a plugin that makes a pink butterfly move across the screen, Agentfire may not be the best solution for you!
A few years ago, I went to buy furniture and I noticed that all of the salespeople in this particular store had been replaced with interior designers. I loved that.
I want to run the same model here – I’d prefer to provide as much information as we can on our tour pages and then let our designers conduct our demo’s as they’re going to be much better equipped in communicating how we can shape our product around our clients specific needs.
Also, I just don’t want to ever have to ‘sell’ our product. We’re in the value game and I won’t deviate there.
Now that being said – a ‘revision’ does not include having to ‘redo’ work – i.e. if you provided us with a logo and we’ve added that to your site and all of your lead capture and call to action items, and midway through development you change your logo and we have to redo these items, additional fees would apply.
Most real estate solutions try to cover Website, IDX and CRM themselves – and what does that normally mean for you? It means you end up paying more, for weaker features, that are rarely if ever updated.
So by integrating with leading 3rd parties, AgentFire gives our clients access to the best CRM’s – and not only that – when you integrate with a 3rd party CRM – let’s take LionDeskCRM for example (our current client favorite!) – you’ll get a CRM that’s loaded with industry leading features, constantly updated with new features, and all of this at a much lower combined cost.
To view complete information on CRM integration, please visit our CRM Integration Addon Page – which include info on costs for integration, how we handle the integration (using ZapierAPI), and a list of our top picks for 3rd party real estate CRM’s!
Most of our clients see this as a benefit, given that as long as what you’re looking to accomplish is real estate related, we almost always already have a solution or method to accomplish what you’re looking for in the ‘best’ possible way.
Just submit a ticket by emailing [email protected] and we’ll get you sorted!
1. We back maintain regular backups of our sites and all related data. We keep these backups both on our network for quick recovery, and “off-site” with a different provider in the event of a disaster. So, if our provider were to suddenly implode with no notice, we would at the very least still have all of the data so we could get back online elsewhere without losing any data.
2. We have a dedicated firewall in front of our servers. Our actual servers are disconnected from the outside world and cannot be accessed directly. All traffic, including loading a page on one of our sites, goes through the firewall. This allows us to very quickly spot and block any offending or questionable traffic if (when…) we need to.
3. If there is any traffic that is questionable (but we can’t be 110% confident it is “bad”), or may potentially cause undue stress on our infrastructure (ie: something that could cause slowdown, such as bots and overly-aggressive “uptime checks”) we sandbox it so it does not affect anybody else. We don’t want to block legitimate traffic, so if we’re not completely sure it’s bad traffic, we just isolate it until we know for sure.
4. Nobody—not even AgentFire devs–have direct access to the files that run your site. The only way to upload new files is our deployment system. Those files are run through a series of automated tests, and the upload is halted if something fails or there is anything questionable about them.
5.We are a managed service, so no clients are able to upload via FTP or install their own plugins. All such requests have to go through AgentFire support. Any additional plugins that may be requested are tested and vetted through senior support and DevOps staff to ensure that they do not compromise our network. This is done before such plugins come anywhere near live sites.
6. All code that we write internally for our own plugins and frameworks is reviewed by at least one or two other developers before being considered for deployment on a live site.
7. We have not had a verified hack to date.
In short: we have physical barriers in place to prevent unauthorized access to our systems, as well as tools in place to prevent *US* from accessing them directly unless authorized by senior system administration staff. Mistakes happen—better to be safe than sorry!