We've put together an amazing list of 81 infographics for you to share! From the buying and selling process to email marketing, these infographics cover a variety of topics related to real estate.
While your clients would certainly benefit from a well thought out and informative long-format blog post, let's be honest...
...we don't always feel like studying a 3,000-word "novel."
It's just a lot more convenient and efficient to have all the important info summarized. Preferably in an attractive and memorable format ?.
Enter infographics. Part "Cliff Notes" and part webcomic, real estate infographics combine tons of valuable information with visual storytelling techniques.
And since infographics are usually just a simple picture file embedded on a webpage, they can be easily downloaded and shared on social media.
In this article, we compiled a massive list of infographics relevant to real estate and real estate marketing. Feel free to download them and share them on your social media or blog.
How to use these real estate infographics
Find any real estate infographic you like and click on it. A new window will open up showing a higher resolution image.
Then, right-click on it, and choose "save image as."
Save it on your desktop, and then share them on your social media.
1) Why Millennials Choose To Buy
2) Why It Pays To Work With a Realtor
3) 16 Reasons Why You Need a Buyer's Agent
4) Who Is Your Buyer?
5) Which Loan is Right for Your Home?
6) What to Wear for Executive Photoshoot
7) What to Look For When Home Hunting
8) What to Bring to the Closing Table
9) Top Days to List Your Home for Sale
10) Top 10 Apps for Home Buyers and Sellers
11) Top 4 Renovations for the Greatest Return on Investment
12) Time for New Team Photos?
13) 5 Things to Consider When Buying a Second Home
14) The Home Buying Process
15) Taking the Plunge Into Home Ownership
16) Staged for Success
17) Staged and Sold
18) 10 Steps to a Smooth Global Transaction
19) Slaying Myths About Buying a Home
20) Should You Build a Website?
21) SEO Writing Research
22) Selling Your Home in Winter
23) The Road to Homeownership
24) Retire Without Rent
25) Realtor Tube: A Look at How Real Estate Professionals Utilize Internet Video
26) Real Estate Photography
27) How Proximity Affects Home Values
28) Protecting Your Identity When Buying a Home
29) Profile of Home Staging in 2019
30) Pro Photo Tips
31) Pricing Your Home Correctly
32) Complete Guide to Moving: Tips For Any Homeowner
33) Most Popular and Iconic Home Design Styles
34) Know Your Loans
35) Is your First Home Within Your Grasp
36) Is a Short Sale Right For You
37) Important Steps to Getting a Home Loan
38) How to Write Real Estate Copy
39) How to Get Your Home Ready For Sale
40) 10 Tips to Buying Condominium
41) How Much House Can I Afford
42) How Long Will Your Home Last
43) How Long Do Your Appliances Last?
44) Home Buyer Checklist
45) A buyer's Guide to Home Flooring Types
46) Home Buyer and Seller Generational Trends 2019
47) The Hidden Value of Homeownership
48) Buyers' and Sellers' Guide to Securing a Smart Home
49) Think you Should FSBO? Think Again...
50) Explaining Your Closing Costs
51) Email Marketing Cheat Sheet
52) Downsizing Tips For Seniors
53) Does Your House Have Curb Appeal?
54) Common Expenses For New Home Buyers
55) Coloring Your Home
56) Color Schemes For Your Home
57) What's the Best Firewood?
58) Americans Rank Real Estate Best Investment for 6 Years Running!
59) 37 Email Marketing Stats to Blow Your Mind
60) 20 Questions to Ask When Buying a Condo
61) 10 Steps to Buying a Home
62) 10 Tips for a Succesful Remodel
63) 9 Home Loan Myths Debunked
64) 8 Things Not To Do In Your Quest To Buy A House
65) 8 Amazing Apps For Realtors
66) 7 Tips Every Homeowner Needs to Know About Home Insurance
67) 5 Unique Realtor Tech Tips
68) 7 Tips to Increase Your Credit Score
69) 7 Tips to Keep Your Infographics on Brand
70) 10 Quick Tips for Downsizing
71) Inbound Marketing Funnel
72) Facebook CTAs
73) How to Use Google Adwords
74) The Inbound Marketing Multiplier: How to Combine Inbound & Outbound Marketing
75) Small Business Guide to Facebook Advertising
76) Do's and Don'ts for a Successful Call to Action
77) 16 Key On-Page SEO Factors That Search Engines & Users Love
78) Tiny Houses and the People That Live in Them
79) What's in your FICO Score
80) Your Digital Marketing Map
81) 3 Common Contractor Scams
Didn't find an infographic you were looking for, or need something more hyperlocal? Then order your own infographics!
Thanks to freelancer sites such as Fiverr or Upwork, you can order your own infographics from talented graphic designers at a very affordable price. Or if you prefer to make them yourself, there are dozens of free tools such as Canva, Piktochart, Venngage, and Vizme that make creating an infographic a pretty simple and intuitive task.
Did you find this list of real estate infographics valuable? Share it with your friends and colleagues!
And if you don’t want to miss any of our lists, articles, and tips, subscribe to our newsletter. We publish them regularly in the morning, so you can improve your marketing skills over a fresh cup of coffee ☕.
And if you're ready to become the ultimate hyperlocal real estate expert, check out our Spark Sites (#1 rated for multiple years running!).
The best part? With our 10-day trial, you can try out all of its amazing features for free!
150 Real Estate Marketing Ideas To Supercharge Your Marketing Efforts
Are you struggling to come up with good real estate marketing ideas? Maybe you’re sick and tired of always playing it safe, doing the same things ov…