We've put together an amazing list of 81 infographics for you to share! From the buying and selling process to email marketing, these infographics cover a variety of topics related to real estate.
While your clients would certainly benefit from a well thought out and informative long-format blog post, let’s be honest…
…we don’t always feel like studying a 3,000-word “novel.”
It’s just a lot more convenient and efficient to have all the important info summarized. Preferably in an attractive and memorable format ?.
Enter infographics. Part “Cliff Notes” and part webcomic, real estate infographics combine tons of valuable information with visual storytelling techniques.
And since infographics are usually just a simple picture file embedded on a webpage, they can be easily downloaded and shared on social media.
In this article, we compiled a massive list of infographics relevant to real estate and real estate marketing. Feel free to download them and share them on your social media or blog.
How to use these real estate infographics
Find any real estate infographic you like and click on it. A new window will open up showing a higher resolution image.
Then, right-click on it, and choose “save image as.”
Save it on your desktop, and then share them on your social media.
1) Why Millennials Choose To Buy
2) Why It Pays To Work With a Realtor
3) Why Some Homes Sell Faster
4) Who Is Your Buyer?
5) Which Loan is Right for Your Home?
6) What to Wear for Executive Photoshoot
7) What to Look For When Home Hunting
8) What to Bring to the Closing Table
9) A Guide for Hiring Your Next Contractor or Handyman
10) How to Choose Colors That Work Well Together
Click the button below to learn more about pricing.
11) Top 4 Renovations for the Greatest Return on Investment
12) Time for New Team Photos?
13) 5 Things to Consider When Buying a Second Home
14) The Home Buying Process
15) Taking the Plunge Into Home Ownership
16) Personal Branding
17) Staged and Sold
18) 10 Steps to a Smooth Global Transaction
19) Household Energy
20) 8 Real Estate Hacks You Should Know
21) SEO Writing Research
22) Selling Your Home in Winter
23) Living the Tiny House Life
24) Retire Without Rent
25) Is Cohousing the Future?
26) Real Estate Photography
27) What Realtors Know About New Construction That Buyers Don’t
28) Protecting Your Identity When Buying a Home
29) The Biggest & Most Common Remodeling Mistakes
30) Pro Photo Tips
31) Questions to Ask Your Home Inspector
32) Complete Guide to Moving: Tips For Any Homeowner
33) The Ultimate Moving Infographic
34) Know Your Loans
35) 3 Real Estate Myths
36) Is a Short Sale Right For You
37) Urban Population Growth
39) Impact of Student Debt On Life Decisions
40) 10 Tips to Buying Condominium
41) Should I Update My House Before I Sell It?
42) How Long Will Your Home Last
43) Fabulous Online Marketing Tips?
44) Pre-Qualified/ Pre-Approved
45) Common Contract Contingencies
46) Closing Costs: Five Main Types of Fees
47) 10 Reasons Why Home Buyers Should Hire a Real Estate Agent
48) Buyers’ and Sellers’ Guide to Securing a Smart Home
49) First Night Checklist
50) Explaining Your Closing Costs
51) 6 Home Turn-Offs You Should Avoid
52) To-Do List for First-Time Buyers
53) The Secret Life of a Real Estate Agent
54) Factors that Affect the Housing Market
55) How to Write an Engaging Welcome Email
56) 5 Worst Home Improvements For Sellers
57) Moving Out Cleaning Checklist?
58) Americans Rank Real Estate Best Investment for 6 Years Running!
59) 9 Steps to Great Curb Appeal
60) 20 Questions to Ask When Buying a Condo
61) Common Real Estate Terminology
62) 10 Tips for a Succesful Remodel
63) Choosing a Neighborhood
64) 8 Things Not To Do In Your Quest To Buy A House
65) Life is Too Short to Rent
66) 7 Tips Every Homeowner Needs to Know About Home Insurance
67) What Does an Agent Do All Day?
68) 7 Tips to Increase Your Credit Score
69) 7 Tips to Keep Your Infographics on Brand
70) 10 Quick Tips for Downsizing
71) Inbound Marketing Funnel
72) Facebook CTAs
73) How to Use Google Adwords
74) The Inbound Marketing Multiplier: How to Combine Inbound & Outbound Marketing
75) Small Business Guide to Facebook Advertising
76) Do’s and Don’ts for a Successful Call to Action
77) 16 Key On-Page SEO Factors That Search Engines & Users Love
78) Tiny Houses and the People That Live in Them
79) What’s in your FICO Score
80) Your Digital Marketing Map
81) 2022 Key Housing Indicators
Didn’t find an infographic you were looking for, or need something more hyperlocal? Then order your own infographics!
Thanks to freelancer sites such as Fiverr or Upwork, you can order your own infographics from talented graphic designers at a very affordable price. Or if you prefer to make them yourself, there are dozens of free tools such as Canva, Piktochart, Venngage, and Vizme that make creating an infographic a pretty simple and intuitive task.
Did you find this list of real estate infographics valuable? Share it with your friends and colleagues!
And if you don’t want to miss any of our lists, articles, and tips, subscribe to our newsletter. We publish them regularly in the morning, so you can improve your marketing skills over a fresh cup of coffee ☕.
And if you’re ready to become the ultimate hyperlocal real estate expert, check out our Spark Sites (#1 rated for multiple years running!).
The best part? With our 10-day trial, you can try out all of its amazing features for free!
150 Real Estate Marketing Ideas To Supercharge Your Marketing Efforts
If you're looking to take your real estate marketing strategy to the next level, but are stuck in a rut, check out (and save) this massive list of spe…